All AMV contest submissions should adhere to the guidelines below.
Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Deadline for submissions is March 7, 2019 @ 11:59 PM
- To register for the AMV contest, attendees should sign up through this form. Registration at the convention will not take place. You can find the online application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctYBwEOfLY6Y4iUlAjkApgR3c7MjXa7kbCJoMQSJlvykePDw/viewform?usp=sf_link
The deadline for submission is March 7th.
- A video should be submitted either by sending firstname.lastname@example.org an email with a video attachment or by submitting a downloadable link through the registration form.
- Your video submission must be in a downloadable format of a commonly used file type extension. A submission of a MP4 is heavily preferred.
- Video content should not be rated more than PG-13. This means no explicit nudity or gore. All submissions will be reviewed before the show and will be disqualified if the staff decides that the video does not meet this requirement.
- Your entry should primarily consist on animation. As this is an AMV contest, anime is expected to be a part of your submission.
- Your video must be under six minutes long.
- Your submission must be made by you, but group submissions are also welcome.
- Entries that have placed in previous SwampCon AMV contests are not allowed.
- Multiple submissions are allowed. However, please submit one form per entry. Furthermore, contestants will not be placed or awarded more than once.
- AMV Categories: Action, Drama, Romance, Other
- Please respect the judges and all other contestants. The judges’ decisions may not be contested and poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
- All information regarding judges and prizing is to be announced.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com