All AMV contest submissions should adhere to the guidelines below.
Deadline for submissions is January 6th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM
To participate in the contest, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that expresses your interest in participating and presents your submission. The email should include your name and the title of your submission
Submission are accepted in the following formats:
- An email attachment
- A google drive insert in the email (gmail only)
- A link to a to a downloadable file stored on a DropBox or similar service
Video Submission requirements:
- Video must be in a one of the following formats: AVI, MKV, MP4, MPEG, QuickTime, WMV, etc. MP4 heavily preferred!
- Video content should be rated PG-13 and under (no nudity, explicit gore, or excessive profanity)
- Video content should consist primarily of “anime” in a recognizable style of Japanese animation
- Video should be under 6 minutes of length
- Video must be created/assembled by you
- Multiple submissions are allowed (a limit of 1 AMV per genre). Please include a title for each video and a way to obtain each one in your email
Any other questions should be directed to email@example.com