Applications for SwampCon: HACKED are now closed! Thank you for your interest.
When they open for 2021, you may fill out the contract by hand and scan it, or you can fill it out digitally through:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free), where you can fill out your signature digitally in the provided fields.
- Your browser, in which case you cannot fill out your signature using the fields in the form. Remember to Print->Save as PDF to have your responses recorded!
Please send your contracts, and pictures of your merchandise, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some guidelines are below, but please feel free to reach out to Michaela Isaacs at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please apply as an artist IF:
- You are planning to sell original merchandise or artwork, including but not limited to: commissions, prints, plushes, stickers and keychains.
- You do not own an official, taxable company through which you are selling your merchandise.
Please apply as a vendor IF:
- You are planning to sell licensed products and third party merchandise, including but not limited to: video games, official posters, and figurines.
- You own an official, taxable company through which you are selling your merchandise.
Please be aware that we may ask you to re-apply as a vendor or artist depending on your specific circumstances.
- $120 for the weekend for one 6’ x 30” table, including two chairs
- $75 per half table, including one chair (arrangements may be made if more chairs are needed)
- $225 for the weekend for one 6’ x 30” table, including two chairs
- $375 for two tables, including four chairs
- $525 for three tables, including six chairs
- The table itself and any space directly behind it, which will amount to about 2’ in depth
- 10’ x 6’ for one table
- 2- and 3- table configurations cannot be exactly specified until our vendors are all confirmed, but for reference, 2019 SwampCon’s 2-table booth size was 16’ x 6′, and 3 tables will scale similarly
- Approved vendors and artists who were not initially accepted will be put on a waitlist
- If a vendor or artist fails to meet their deadlines, they forfeit their spot
- A forfeited spot will be offered to the next vendor or artist on the waitlist
Oct. 1 – Applications due Oct. 15 – Acceptance notifications sent out Dec. 1 – Payments due Dec. 1 – Sales tax certificate due (vendors only) Dec. 8 – Waitlisted applicants contacted Jan. 15 – Waitlisted payments due
These and any other deadlines will be sent directly to the applicant by the e-mail they provide.