Vendor and artist applications for SwampCon 2020 are now OPEN! You may fill out the contract by hand and scan it, or you can fill it out digitally through:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free), where you can fill out your signature digitally in the provided fields.
- Your browser, in which case you cannot fill out your signature using the fields in the form. Remember to Print->Save as PDF to have your responses recorded!
Please send your contracts, and pictures of your merchandise, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some guidelines are below, but please feel free to reach out to Michaela Isaacs at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Applications close on October 1st!
Please apply as an artist IF:
- You are planning to sell original merchandise or artwork, including but not limited to: commissions, prints, plushes, stickers and keychains.
- You do not own an official, taxable company through which you are selling your merchandise.
Please apply as a vendor IF:
- You are planning to sell licensed products and third party merchandise, including but not limited to: video games, official posters, and figurines.
- You own an official, taxable company through which you are selling your merchandise.
Please be aware that we may ask you to re-apply as a vendor or artist depending on your specific circumstances.
- $120 for the weekend for one 6’ x 30” table, including two chairs
- $75 per half table, including one chair (arrangements may be made if more chairs are needed)
- $225 for the weekend for one 6’ x 30” table, including two chairs
- $375 for two tables, including four chairs
- $525 for three tables, including six chairs
- The table itself and any space directly behind it, which will amount to about 2’ in depth
- 10’ x 6’ for one table
- 2- and 3- table configurations cannot be exactly specified until our vendors are all confirmed, but for reference, 2019 SwampCon’s 2-table booth size was 16’ x 6′, and 3 tables will scale similarly
- Approved vendors and artists who were not initially accepted will be put on a waitlist
- If a vendor or artist fails to meet their deadlines, they forfeit their spot
- A forfeited spot will be offered to the next vendor or artist on the waitlist
- Oct. 1 – Applications due
- Oct. 15 – Acceptance notifications sent out
- Dec. 1 – Payments due
- Dec. 1 – Sales tax certificate due (vendors only)
- Dec. 8 – Waitlisted applicants contacted
- Jan. 15 – Waitlisted payments due
These and any other deadlines will be sent directly to the applicant by the e-mail they provide.