- Vendor applications are now open. Applications will close on October 30th at 5pm.
- Artist merchandise constitutes original merchandise or artwork, including commissions, prints, plushes, stickers and keychains.
- Vendor merchandise include licensed products and third party merchandise, including but not limited to, video games, official posters, and figurines.
- Artist prices are $120 for the weekend for one 6′ x 30″ table, including two chairs. Vendor prices are $225 for one 6′ x 30″ table, or $350 for two tables, including two to four chairs.
- Vendors will be contacted by October 31st at the latest, and will be provided with a contract that should be filled out by November 8th.
- Following this, vendors will be notified if they are accepted by November 17th.
- Payments are due by December 15th. Payment methods will be discussed upon acceptance.
If there are any questions about the timeline, vendors, artists, or policies, feel free to reach out to Gabriella Fagundaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.