- Vendor applications are not yet open. When applications open, the date of acceptance announcements and payment due dates will be released.
- Artist merchandise constitutes original merchandise or artwork, including commissions, prints, plushes, stickers and keychains.
- Vendor merchandise include licensed products and third party merchandise, including but not limited to, video games, official posters, and figurines.
- Artist prices are $120 for the weekend for one 6′ x 30″ table, including two chairs, or $75 per half table. Vendor prices are $225 for one 6′ x 30″ table, or $375 for two tables, including two to four chairs.
- Approved vendors and artists who were not initially accepted will be put on a waitlist.
- If a vendor or artist fails to meet their deadlines, they forfeit their spot.
- A forfeited spot will be given to the next vendor or artist on the waitlist.
Vendor and Artist Alley Applications will open soon!
If there are any questions about the timeline, vendors, artists, or policies, feel free to reach out to Michaela Isaacs at firstname.lastname@example.org.