- Vendor applications are now open. Applications will close on November 1st at 5pm.
- Artist merchandise constitutes original merchandise or artwork, including commissions, prints, plushes, stickers and keychains.
- Vendor merchandise include licensed products and third party merchandise, including but not limited to, video games, official posters, and figurines.
- Artist prices are $120 for the weekend for one 6′ x 30″ table, including two chairs, or $75 per half table. Vendor prices are $225 for one 6′ x 30″ table, or $375 for two tables, including two to four chairs.
- Vendors and artists will be contacted by November 2nd, and will be provided with a contract that should be filled out by November 9th.
- Following this, vendors and artists will be notified if they are accepted by November 16th.
- Payments are due by December 14th. Payment methods will be discussed upon acceptance.
- Pre-approved vendors and artists who were not accepted will be put on a waitlist.
- If a vendor or artist fails to meet their deadlines, they forfeit their spot.
- A forfeited spot will be given to the next vendor or artist on the waitlist.
If there are any questions about the timeline, vendors, artists, or policies, feel free to reach out to Michaela Isaacs at firstname.lastname@example.org.